Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
There are certain requirements an orthodontist must fulfill to practice orthodontic care. It is important to keep in mind that orthodontics is a branch of dentistry. That means all orthodontists have dental training. However, not all dentists are licensed for orthodontic care.Orthodontists go through extensive education and training. That can put patients’ mind at ease…
If you have missing teeth, your implant periodontist can have replacements ready in no time. The means to replace your teeth depends on how many teeth you lost. You can discuss your options with your implant periodontist. Here are your available options.Dental patients who have several teeth missing might want this type of tooth replacement.…
Periodontal problems can sometimes be corrected with cosmetic gum surgery. People usually experience one of two gum problems. Either there is an excess of gum tissue, causing the teeth to appear too short, or the tissue has receded, i.e., pulled back from the teeth. This makes the teeth appear too long and can put the…
If you experience a dental emergency, then it is important to remain calm and take the steps necessary to minimize its long-term impact. This guide will help you handle a dental emergency quickly and get the care that you need in a timely manner. There are many different types of dental emergencies. The most common ones…
Many parents often forget the need to get a kid friendly dentist when choosing a dentist for their children. A kid friendly dentist offers additional benefits that are not available from a regular dentist's office. Some might also get confused when they encounter pediatric dentists and wonder if there is any difference. Pediatric dentists also…