Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
If you have crooked teeth, Invisalign® might be the right treatment to restore your smile. You may not have worn braces as a child or teenager, but that does not mean you cannot do something about your teeth now. Regardless of your age or previous treatment history, now could be the right time to get…
In some situations, seeing an emergency dentist can do more than offer relief from painful injuries or conditions. A visit to this dental professional's office can also lead to life-saving treatment for many patients. It is important to understand what constitutes a dental emergency so that an informed decision can be made during a critical…
Implant-supported dentures combine dental implants with dentures. It involves placing implants in the patient's jaw and attaching dentures to the implants. This provides more stability than traditional dentures so the wearer does not have to worry about their artificial teeth constantly shifting as they eat and speak.The installation of implant supported dentures involves placing four…
The process of a full mouth reconstruction is often performed by oral surgeons since they have the skills to perform surgical procedures like the installation of implants. Dental implants are one of the restorations a dentist might recommend during a full mouth reconstruction, along with treatments like crowns, composite bonding, bridges, dentures and teeth straightening…
Teeth whitening treatments are the most common procedures performed in cosmetic dentistry. There is nothing more appealing than a sparkling white smile. We would all have to have bright, white teeth but our teeth are constantly being stained by the things we consume like coffee or tomato sauce. It can lead to the formation of…