Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
Invisalign® gives you a discreet way to straighten your teeth without everyone you interact with noticing anything. The same cannot be said about traditional metal braces, which were the standard way to straighten teeth for over a century. Metal braces are impossible to miss, and having all that metal on your teeth ruins their appearance.…
You may be familiar with dental implants and the benefits this treatment provides. You may also have heard that this tooth-replacement method can take several months to complete. If this lengthy process concerns you, there is an alternative. Some dental offices offer a same-day implants option. You can enjoy a new smile and the restored…
A dental crown is often recommended for a patient who has a broken or otherwise damaged tooth, and a CEREC® crown may be a good option for patients who need a new crown quickly. Patients who receive a Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics crown benefit from the dentist’s training in computer-assisted design and manufacturing…
People who are suffering from dental imperfections and are embarrassed to smile may want to visit a cosmetic dentistry specialist. This dentist can perform aesthetic procedures to improve the look of a smile. There are many reasons why people seek cosmetic dental work, and, depending on the issues, goals, and budget, there are different restoration…
An oral surgeon graduates dental school and goes on to specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery. They pursue years of hands-on surgical training, often in a hospital setting, that allows them to diagnose and treat patients.Oral surgeons come across a variety of oral health issues as they train. They learn to diagnose and treat injuries,…