Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Dr. Majlessi, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
With the rise of cosmetic dentistry, patients are more concerned than ever about removing tooth stains. While there are many ways to do this, there is no perfect solution for every patient. The type of treatment chosen must be done on a case-by-case basis. The patient should be in good general oral health before cosmetic…
Cosmetic dentists recommend implant-supported dentures to patients who need the majority of their natural teeth replaced. It is a long-term solution that restores the look, feels and function of the patient’s smile. In most instances, these dentures last more than 15 years before needing to be repaired or replaced. It is helpful to have a complete…
Sleep apnea is a condition that leads to interruptions in a person's breathing during sleep. It can be caused by soft tissues in the mouth getting into the airways during sleep or the jaw being at an angle that restricts breathing. Many people who snore do so as a result of sleep apnea.Sleep apnea might…
Invisible braces are orthodontic appliances that are often impossible to notice when worn. The term is often used to describe clear aligners, which are transparent plastic trays used to straighten teeth, but invisible braces can also be used to describe subtler types of braces like lingual and ceramic braces. Invisible braces are typically used for cosmetic…
A full mouth reconstruction can be a lifesaver for patients that have severely decayed or damaged teeth. The process combines different restorative dental treatments to address all the issues affecting teeth that are in bad shape. Damaged teeth do not just ruin the appearance of a person's smile, but they also negatively impact the person's…