Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
Has your endodontist talked to you about getting an apicoectomy? This might be the right procedure to save your tooth and provide relief from an infected tooth. It is important that you understand how this procedure works and when it makes sense. Your dentist can also answer your questions and resolve any concerns you have…
An orthodontist has distinct roles in dentistry. For example, some individuals believe that going to an orthodontics office is exclusively for getting braces for their children. In actuality, an orthodontist treats both adults and children and does more than just put braces on them. Find out what signs might necessitate seeing an orthodontist.A dentist is…
A periodontist usually recommends dental implants for patients who suffer from tooth loss. Even so, some patients still become reluctant to go through with the procedure. Dental implants may be invasive, but their benefits are undeniable. If you are thinking about having a dental implant procedure, here are a periodontist’s views.Before the implant surgery, the…
People need a prosthodontist to restore broken or lost teeth. Damage to teeth may result from accidents, fights, wear, and even decay. Prosthodontists will always be available to give you back your damaged smile. If you want to know how a prosthodontist can help with dental repairs, here are the details.The patient will set an…
There are many services that an oral surgeon can provide. Whether you have impacted teeth or an overbite, oral surgery can help correct these problems. An oral surgeon can also help treat cancer in the mouth and other nearby locations. Read on to learn more about what an oral surgeon can do for you.Wisdom teeth…