Avanti Dentistry is a Tysons based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Farshad Farhoumand, DDS, Bita Farhoumand, DDS, Dr. Majlessi, DDS, Fotini Chrisopoulos, DDS. MSC, Mina Abdolahi, DDS, Golnaz Jalali, DDS, Jeannette Suh, DMD, Sanjeev Bhatia, DDS and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 703-763-1301 and experience why our patients think Avanti Dentistry is the best dentist in Tysons.
Avanti Dentistry has completely upgraded the idea of going to the dentist's office. We offer a full range of spa-inspired amenities to create a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere for our visitors. Our Tysons Corner office is stocked with heated towels and massage chairs in each room. Soothing music plays in our waiting room to ease your mind.
Do dental visits fill you with dread and anxiety? To help patients who have a fear of the dentist, one of our certified professionals can provide you with information on oral conscious sedation. This helps calm your nerves and allows you to receive the dental care that you need. Avanti Dentistry wants to assist our patients however we can. Feel free to ask us about oral conscious sedation during your appointment.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our Vienna team stays updated on the latest technology for the practice. When we’re explaining a procedure or treatment, we find it helpful to use an intraoral camera. It takes you on a virtual tour of your own mouth, allowing you to be more involved in the treatment planning and to better understand your dental needs. Our office also utilizes:
- Digital X-rays expose the patient to 90% less radiation. Plus, the image can be instantly viewed on a television screen, which allows our patients to be more involved in the treatment planning.
- CEREC® Technology makes crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant crowns in one appointment. That’s right: no second appointment, no temporary crown, no impression!
- Snap-On Smile means no drilling, no filling, and no shots, with a whole new smile!
- Zoom! Whitening is the fastest, most advanced teeth whitening system ever developed.
- Biolase laser enables us to do minor surgical procedures faster, without anesthesia, without bleeding, and promotes faster healing.
- Cone beam 3D scanning allows three-dimensional viewing of your teeth and jaw bone (unlike conventional x-rays that are only two-dimensional) for better planning of the surgery prior to dental implant placement. We have one of the lowest-radiation dose machines on the market!
- Dental implants enable patients to replace missing teeth in the best available way that science and technology can offer.
- DIAGNOdent is a cavity-detection laser device that allows the dentist to find cavities more accurately & reliably.
- State-of-the-art sterilization technology ensures our patients’ safety.
Please call us to arrange an appointment. Avanti Dentistry sees patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Arlington, Fairfax, Washington D.C., and the surrounding Virginia locations. Please take a moment to review the information on our new patient page if this will be your first time at our office.
Dental implants have become a popular way to replace missing teeth without negatively affecting other teeth. Dental implants also prevent bone loss in the patient’s jawbone. However, you may be wondering if you are a good candidate for these replacement teeth. Read on to learn more.The right candidate for dental implants already has good health.…
Dental implants and dentures are popular ways to replace missing teeth nowadays. Both oral restorations come with their share of pros and cons. Dental implants are often used when a person has only lost one or two of their teeth, while dentures are often recommended for those who have lost most of their real teeth.Here…
Installing dental crowns is one of the most common procedures performed by dentists. Crowns can be placed over natural teeth or over a dental implant to address common problems such as a chipped tooth or severe tooth decay. While these prosthetics can help restore plenty of strength and functionality to a patient’s damaged tooth, they…
Implant supported dentures are a common form of tooth replacement. They are being administered by more dental professionals every day, and with good reason! This hybrid method of tooth replacement combines dental implant placement with dentures. The two are attached using a small piece called an abutment. Long-term, the effects of implant supported dentures can…
Any family dentist will tell you that regular dental visits are important. Some people think that good oral care means only brushing the teeth twice every day and flossing once each day. While these are important practices, you should also schedule dental appointments for professional teeth cleaning and checkups. These visits are vital for the…