Covid SafetyTysons, VA
Avanti Dentistry is taking the extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family .
We made this video below to help you get familiar with our health and safety protocols. PLEASE KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.
In addition we have upgraded our sterilization and infection control by:
- Screening of all people for symptoms of the coronavirus and other risk factors prior to coming into work or for their appointments.
- Asking everyone including patients to wear masks and appropriate PPE in the office.
- Using an air purifier for cleaner air.
- Using UV lighting to disinfect and sanitize.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
- Making touchless hand sanitizing dispensers available.
- Eliminating our sitting/waiting area by asking our patients to wait in their car until ready to be seen.
- Giving shoe covers and disposable gloves to our patients.
- Taking all patients’ temperatures before being seen.
- Making sure everyone practices respiratory precautions.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all patient care areas and surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Eliminating patients need to touch anything in the office by making all forms and payments electronically.
- Using strong intra and extra oral suctions to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- In addition we have created flexible financing options and In House Dental Coverage for as little as $1 per day for patients who have lost their dental insurance.
- Our GPS air conditioning and air purification system works to purify the air by eliminating airborne Particulates, Odors and Pathogens.
Has your endodontist talked to you about getting an apicoectomy? This might be the right procedure to save your tooth and provide relief from an infected tooth. It is important that you understand how this procedure works and when it makes sense. Your dentist can also answer your questions and resolve any concerns you have…
An orthodontist has distinct roles in dentistry. For example, some individuals believe that going to an orthodontics office is exclusively for getting braces for their children. In actuality, an orthodontist treats both adults and children and does more than just put braces on them. Find out what signs might necessitate seeing an orthodontist.A dentist is…
A periodontist usually recommends dental implants for patients who suffer from tooth loss. Even so, some patients still become reluctant to go through with the procedure. Dental implants may be invasive, but their benefits are undeniable. If you are thinking about having a dental implant procedure, here are a periodontist’s views.Before the implant surgery, the…
People need a prosthodontist to restore broken or lost teeth. Damage to teeth may result from accidents, fights, wear, and even decay. Prosthodontists will always be available to give you back your damaged smile. If you want to know how a prosthodontist can help with dental repairs, here are the details.The patient will set an…
There are many services that an oral surgeon can provide. Whether you have impacted teeth or an overbite, oral surgery can help correct these problems. An oral surgeon can also help treat cancer in the mouth and other nearby locations. Read on to learn more about what an oral surgeon can do for you.Wisdom teeth…