Covid SafetyTysons, VA
Avanti Dentistry is taking the extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family .
We made this video below to help you get familiar with our health and safety protocols. PLEASE KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.
In addition we have upgraded our sterilization and infection control by:
- Screening of all people for symptoms of the coronavirus and other risk factors prior to coming into work or for their appointments.
- Asking everyone including patients to wear masks and appropriate PPE in the office.
- Using an air purifier for cleaner air.
- Using UV lighting to disinfect and sanitize.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
- Making touchless hand sanitizing dispensers available.
- Eliminating our sitting/waiting area by asking our patients to wait in their car until ready to be seen.
- Giving shoe covers and disposable gloves to our patients.
- Taking all patients’ temperatures before being seen.
- Making sure everyone practices respiratory precautions.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all patient care areas and surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Eliminating patients need to touch anything in the office by making all forms and payments electronically.
- Using strong intra and extra oral suctions to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- In addition we have created flexible financing options and In House Dental Coverage for as little as $1 per day for patients who have lost their dental insurance.
- Our GPS air conditioning and air purification system works to purify the air by eliminating airborne Particulates, Odors and Pathogens.
A partial denture is a removable appliance that replaces one or more missing teeth. It is often a more economical option over dental implants or bridges but does require some care and maintenance. A partial denture may not be the right choice for every patient, but for many, it can restore chewing function and be…
A dental checkup is a great way to determine if there are any oral health concerns that patients need treated. Those that are in good oral health, may still find it helpful to schedule regular check-up visits to ensure any early signs of potential problems are detected. This helps patients to continue to have a…
Like other dental conditions, gum disease does not show up without any clues beforehand. There are always symptoms of its arrival. Sometimes, you can feel its effects, and at other times, the warnings are visible to you and others. The important thing is that you get the help you need from your general dentist. Prompt…
Implant supported dentures give you a more comfortable experience than traditional dentures. These prosthetics combine the affordability of conventional dentures with the stability and bone preserving properties of implants.Implant supported dentures are the most economical way to replace missing teeth, particularly when you have already lost most of your teeth. Their installation is non-invasive and…
Those looking to straighten their teeth discreetly and fast can opt for the Invisalign® system. This teeth straightening treatment employs a set of clear aligner trays to correct teeth alignment and bite. Once the treatment starts, it is necessary to take proper care of the Invisalign trays to keep them in good shape.The following goes…