Covid SafetyTysons, VA
Avanti Dentistry is taking the extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family .
We made this video below to help you get familiar with our health and safety protocols. PLEASE KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.
In addition we have upgraded our sterilization and infection control by:
- Screening of all people for symptoms of the coronavirus and other risk factors prior to coming into work or for their appointments.
- Asking everyone including patients to wear masks and appropriate PPE in the office.
- Using an air purifier for cleaner air.
- Using UV lighting to disinfect and sanitize.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
- Making touchless hand sanitizing dispensers available.
- Eliminating our sitting/waiting area by asking our patients to wait in their car until ready to be seen.
- Giving shoe covers and disposable gloves to our patients.
- Taking all patients’ temperatures before being seen.
- Making sure everyone practices respiratory precautions.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all patient care areas and surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Eliminating patients need to touch anything in the office by making all forms and payments electronically.
- Using strong intra and extra oral suctions to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- In addition we have created flexible financing options and In House Dental Coverage for as little as $1 per day for patients who have lost their dental insurance.
- Our GPS air conditioning and air purification system works to purify the air by eliminating airborne Particulates, Odors and Pathogens.
Invisalign® gives you a discreet way to straighten your teeth without everyone you interact with noticing anything. The same cannot be said about traditional metal braces, which were the standard way to straighten teeth for over a century. Metal braces are impossible to miss, and having all that metal on your teeth ruins their appearance.…
You may be familiar with dental implants and the benefits this treatment provides. You may also have heard that this tooth-replacement method can take several months to complete. If this lengthy process concerns you, there is an alternative. Some dental offices offer a same-day implants option. You can enjoy a new smile and the restored…
A dental crown is often recommended for a patient who has a broken or otherwise damaged tooth, and a CEREC® crown may be a good option for patients who need a new crown quickly. Patients who receive a Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics crown benefit from the dentist’s training in computer-assisted design and manufacturing…
People who are suffering from dental imperfections and are embarrassed to smile may want to visit a cosmetic dentistry specialist. This dentist can perform aesthetic procedures to improve the look of a smile. There are many reasons why people seek cosmetic dental work, and, depending on the issues, goals, and budget, there are different restoration…
An oral surgeon graduates dental school and goes on to specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery. They pursue years of hands-on surgical training, often in a hospital setting, that allows them to diagnose and treat patients.Oral surgeons come across a variety of oral health issues as they train. They learn to diagnose and treat injuries,…