Covid SafetyTysons, VA
Avanti Dentistry is taking the extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family .
We made this video below to help you get familiar with our health and safety protocols. PLEASE KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.
In addition we have upgraded our sterilization and infection control by:
- Screening of all people for symptoms of the coronavirus and other risk factors prior to coming into work or for their appointments.
- Asking everyone including patients to wear masks and appropriate PPE in the office.
- Using an air purifier for cleaner air.
- Using UV lighting to disinfect and sanitize.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
- Making touchless hand sanitizing dispensers available.
- Eliminating our sitting/waiting area by asking our patients to wait in their car until ready to be seen.
- Giving shoe covers and disposable gloves to our patients.
- Taking all patients’ temperatures before being seen.
- Making sure everyone practices respiratory precautions.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all patient care areas and surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Eliminating patients need to touch anything in the office by making all forms and payments electronically.
- Using strong intra and extra oral suctions to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- In addition we have created flexible financing options and In House Dental Coverage for as little as $1 per day for patients who have lost their dental insurance.
- Our GPS air conditioning and air purification system works to purify the air by eliminating airborne Particulates, Odors and Pathogens.
There are certain requirements an orthodontist must fulfill to practice orthodontic care. It is important to keep in mind that orthodontics is a branch of dentistry. That means all orthodontists have dental training. However, not all dentists are licensed for orthodontic care.Orthodontists go through extensive education and training. That can put patients’ mind at ease…
If you have missing teeth, your implant periodontist can have replacements ready in no time. The means to replace your teeth depends on how many teeth you lost. You can discuss your options with your implant periodontist. Here are your available options.Dental patients who have several teeth missing might want this type of tooth replacement.…
Periodontal problems can sometimes be corrected with cosmetic gum surgery. People usually experience one of two gum problems. Either there is an excess of gum tissue, causing the teeth to appear too short, or the tissue has receded, i.e., pulled back from the teeth. This makes the teeth appear too long and can put the…
If you experience a dental emergency, then it is important to remain calm and take the steps necessary to minimize its long-term impact. This guide will help you handle a dental emergency quickly and get the care that you need in a timely manner. There are many different types of dental emergencies. The most common ones…
Many parents often forget the need to get a kid friendly dentist when choosing a dentist for their children. A kid friendly dentist offers additional benefits that are not available from a regular dentist's office. Some might also get confused when they encounter pediatric dentists and wonder if there is any difference. Pediatric dentists also…