Chinese Speaking Office|Job Openings
Family Dentistry – Tysons, VA
Offering Dental Care For The Whole Family
At Avanti Dentistry, we offer comprehensive services to you and your entire family. Our dental office in Tysons, VA, offers a warm and welcoming environment, ensuring even our youngest patients are at ease. Using advanced technology, your family dentist in Tysons can provide more thorough treatment planning and help you to understand your specific dental needs. If you’re ready to schedule an appointment, contact us today!
Why Visiting a Family-Friendly Dentist is Important
If you’re looking to save time and money, visiting a family dentist is incredibly beneficial. A family dentist can take care of all your family member’s dental needs under one roof. From the youngest to the oldest member, you can expect comprehensive services to meet everyone’s needs.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- And More!
General dentists often only serve a particular type of patient (adults) or offer a few specialized procedures, but a family dentist will be the one place everyone can receive assistance.
How Often You Should Visit the Dentist Office
No matter how old you are, it is important that you see us every six months. No matter your age, twice a year appointments allow our dentists to fully examine and thoroughly clean your teeth. Gum disease, tooth decay, cavities, and even oral cancer can develop quickly, so in order to catch any problem in its early stages, it’s imperative you keep your regularly scheduled appointments with us.
Tips for Practicing Good Oral Hygiene at Home
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes and floss at least once a day. If necessary, make your morning and nighttime routines a family affair. Gather everyone together, set a timer, put on some music, and make brushing and flossing fun!
- Rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash to wash away any bacteria or food particles that were missing while brushing and flossing.
- Practice good eating habits. Limit the amount of sugar you serve to your family, as it can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Incorporating a balanced and nutritional diet will not only benefit everyone’s overall health, but it will improve and encourage healthy teeth and gums.
- Use fluoride toothpaste when brushing. Fluoride helps strengthen tooth enamel and prevents tooth decay from developing in children and adults.
Family-Friendly Dental Services
At Avanti Dentistry, we provide family-friendly dental services for everyone you love and care about. These include:
- Dental Sealants: Typically used on younger children, dental sealants are painted onto the chewing surface of your child’s molars. This protects and seals them from bacteria and acid that cause decay.
- Fillings: Even the youngest member of your family can benefit from a filling should a cavity arise. Your dentist in Tysons offers a more aesthetically pleasing option with tooth-colored fillings. Using a composite resin, it is matched to your natural tooth color, so only you will know it’s there!
- Crowns: If you’re in need of a crown to protect your tooth from further decay or damage, we offer a quick and easy solution with same-day CEREC dental crowns.
- Orthodontics: From teenagers to adults, crooked teeth can be a difficult thing to live with. Luckily, we offer orthodontic treatment to help address misalignments, bite issues, and crooked teeth, and improve your overall smile.
More to Explore
Preventive Dentistry Restorative Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry Gum Disease Treatment Dental Implants CEREC One-Visit Dentistry Orthodontics Invisalign Clear Braces Dental Technology Sedation Dentistry Emergency Dentistry Sleep Apnea Therapy See Our Services