Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Many are familiar with the dental implant procedure to replace missing teeth, but maintaining implants as front teeth oftentimes requires a bit more work than with standard implants elsewhere in the mouth. The front teeth in a person’s mouth are the most delicate because they are thin and are more exposed. However, that is not…
When considering Invisalign® treatment, one of the main questions patients often ask a general dentist is how long does it take to see the expected results. While everyone hopes the journey of straightening teeth is smooth and easy, the main payoff is reaching the intended goal and achieving a smile that is both beautiful and…
If you have crooked teeth, Invisalign® might be the right treatment to restore your smile. You may not have worn braces as a child or teenager, but that does not mean you cannot do something about your teeth now. Regardless of your age or previous treatment history, now could be the right time to get…
In some situations, seeing an emergency dentist can do more than offer relief from painful injuries or conditions. A visit to this dental professional's office can also lead to life-saving treatment for many patients. It is important to understand what constitutes a dental emergency so that an informed decision can be made during a critical…
Implant-supported dentures combine dental implants with dentures. It involves placing implants in the patient's jaw and attaching dentures to the implants. This provides more stability than traditional dentures so the wearer does not have to worry about their artificial teeth constantly shifting as they eat and speak.The installation of implant supported dentures involves placing four…