Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Any family dentist will tell you that regular dental visits are important. Some people think that good oral care means only brushing the teeth twice every day and flossing once each day. While these are important practices, you should also schedule dental appointments for professional teeth cleaning and checkups. These visits are vital for the…
A general dentist can maintain and improve your oral health. Dentists can treat many problems associated with the teeth, gums and mouth. They offer different services that are vital to the overall health of an individual. Oral health maintenance and regular checkups can prevent the development of serious problems.A general dentist provides many services that…
Looking into your same day dentistry options? Many people are exploring this type of dental procedure nowadays, especially those who lead busy lives. Now that there is a quicker process for performing cosmetic procedures, those who have been putting off improving their smile can now choose to undergo one or more procedures in a single…
Getting your first dental implant is an exciting, albeit perplexing experience for those who have lost teeth. When the time comes to finally set the date for your dental implant surgery, you will probably have a few questions regarding preparation, surgery and care afterward. Although your oral surgeon and dentist will work together to come…
In the event that you experience a dental emergency, you should contact an emergency dentist. These dental professionals have more training than a regular dentist as well as additional credentials that allow them to quickly and effectively treat emergency dental situations, such as those arising from trauma to the jaw or tooth decay.For those who…