Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
A partial denture is a removable appliance that replaces one or more missing teeth. It is often a more economical option over dental implants or bridges but does require some care and maintenance. A partial denture may not be the right choice for every patient, but for many, it can restore chewing function and be…
A dental checkup is a great way to determine if there are any oral health concerns that patients need treated. Those that are in good oral health, may still find it helpful to schedule regular check-up visits to ensure any early signs of potential problems are detected. This helps patients to continue to have a…
Like other dental conditions, gum disease does not show up without any clues beforehand. There are always symptoms of its arrival. Sometimes, you can feel its effects, and at other times, the warnings are visible to you and others. The important thing is that you get the help you need from your general dentist. Prompt…
Implant supported dentures give you a more comfortable experience than traditional dentures. These prosthetics combine the affordability of conventional dentures with the stability and bone preserving properties of implants.Implant supported dentures are the most economical way to replace missing teeth, particularly when you have already lost most of your teeth. Their installation is non-invasive and…
Those looking to straighten their teeth discreetly and fast can opt for the Invisalign® system. This teeth straightening treatment employs a set of clear aligner trays to correct teeth alignment and bite. Once the treatment starts, it is necessary to take proper care of the Invisalign trays to keep them in good shape.The following goes…