Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Invisalign® gives you a discreet way to straighten your teeth without everyone you interact with noticing anything. The same cannot be said about traditional metal braces, which were the standard way to straighten teeth for over a century. Metal braces are impossible to miss, and having all that metal on your teeth ruins their appearance.…
You may be familiar with dental implants and the benefits this treatment provides. You may also have heard that this tooth-replacement method can take several months to complete. If this lengthy process concerns you, there is an alternative. Some dental offices offer a same-day implants option. You can enjoy a new smile and the restored…
A dental crown is often recommended for a patient who has a broken or otherwise damaged tooth, and a CEREC® crown may be a good option for patients who need a new crown quickly. Patients who receive a Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics crown benefit from the dentist’s training in computer-assisted design and manufacturing…
People who are suffering from dental imperfections and are embarrassed to smile may want to visit a cosmetic dentistry specialist. This dentist can perform aesthetic procedures to improve the look of a smile. There are many reasons why people seek cosmetic dental work, and, depending on the issues, goals, and budget, there are different restoration…
An oral surgeon graduates dental school and goes on to specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery. They pursue years of hands-on surgical training, often in a hospital setting, that allows them to diagnose and treat patients.Oral surgeons come across a variety of oral health issues as they train. They learn to diagnose and treat injuries,…