Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
There are certain requirements an orthodontist must fulfill to practice orthodontic care. It is important to keep in mind that orthodontics is a branch of dentistry. That means all orthodontists have dental training. However, not all dentists are licensed for orthodontic care.Orthodontists go through extensive education and training. That can put patients’ mind at ease…
If you have missing teeth, your implant periodontist can have replacements ready in no time. The means to replace your teeth depends on how many teeth you lost. You can discuss your options with your implant periodontist. Here are your available options.Dental patients who have several teeth missing might want this type of tooth replacement.…
Periodontal problems can sometimes be corrected with cosmetic gum surgery. People usually experience one of two gum problems. Either there is an excess of gum tissue, causing the teeth to appear too short, or the tissue has receded, i.e., pulled back from the teeth. This makes the teeth appear too long and can put the…
If you experience a dental emergency, then it is important to remain calm and take the steps necessary to minimize its long-term impact. This guide will help you handle a dental emergency quickly and get the care that you need in a timely manner. There are many different types of dental emergencies. The most common ones…
Many parents often forget the need to get a kid friendly dentist when choosing a dentist for their children. A kid friendly dentist offers additional benefits that are not available from a regular dentist's office. Some might also get confused when they encounter pediatric dentists and wonder if there is any difference. Pediatric dentists also…