Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Teeth whitening treatments are the most common procedures performed in cosmetic dentistry. There is nothing more appealing than a sparkling white smile. We would all have to have bright, white teeth but our teeth are constantly being stained by the things we consume like coffee or tomato sauce. It can lead to the formation of…
With the rise of cosmetic dentistry, patients are more concerned than ever about removing tooth stains. While there are many ways to do this, there is no perfect solution for every patient. The type of treatment chosen must be done on a case-by-case basis. The patient should be in good general oral health before cosmetic…
Cosmetic dentists recommend implant-supported dentures to patients who need the majority of their natural teeth replaced. It is a long-term solution that restores the look, feels and function of the patient’s smile. In most instances, these dentures last more than 15 years before needing to be repaired or replaced. It is helpful to have a complete…
Sleep apnea is a condition that leads to interruptions in a person's breathing during sleep. It can be caused by soft tissues in the mouth getting into the airways during sleep or the jaw being at an angle that restricts breathing. Many people who snore do so as a result of sleep apnea.Sleep apnea might…
Invisible braces are orthodontic appliances that are often impossible to notice when worn. The term is often used to describe clear aligners, which are transparent plastic trays used to straighten teeth, but invisible braces can also be used to describe subtler types of braces like lingual and ceramic braces. Invisible braces are typically used for cosmetic…