Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Has your endodontist talked to you about getting an apicoectomy? This might be the right procedure to save your tooth and provide relief from an infected tooth. It is important that you understand how this procedure works and when it makes sense. Your dentist can also answer your questions and resolve any concerns you have…
An orthodontist has distinct roles in dentistry. For example, some individuals believe that going to an orthodontics office is exclusively for getting braces for their children. In actuality, an orthodontist treats both adults and children and does more than just put braces on them. Find out what signs might necessitate seeing an orthodontist.A dentist is…
A periodontist usually recommends dental implants for patients who suffer from tooth loss. Even so, some patients still become reluctant to go through with the procedure. Dental implants may be invasive, but their benefits are undeniable. If you are thinking about having a dental implant procedure, here are a periodontist’s views.Before the implant surgery, the…
People need a prosthodontist to restore broken or lost teeth. Damage to teeth may result from accidents, fights, wear, and even decay. Prosthodontists will always be available to give you back your damaged smile. If you want to know how a prosthodontist can help with dental repairs, here are the details.The patient will set an…
There are many services that an oral surgeon can provide. Whether you have impacted teeth or an overbite, oral surgery can help correct these problems. An oral surgeon can also help treat cancer in the mouth and other nearby locations. Read on to learn more about what an oral surgeon can do for you.Wisdom teeth…