Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Invisible braces are orthodontic appliances that are often impossible to notice when worn. The term is often used to describe clear aligners, which are transparent plastic trays used to straighten teeth, but invisible braces can also be used to describe subtler types of braces like lingual and ceramic braces. Invisible braces are typically used for cosmetic…
A full mouth reconstruction can be a lifesaver for patients that have severely decayed or damaged teeth. The process combines different restorative dental treatments to address all the issues affecting teeth that are in bad shape. Damaged teeth do not just ruin the appearance of a person's smile, but they also negatively impact the person's…
Not all kids need early orthodontic treatment, but if your child has a crossbite, it may be time to visit a family dentist. This misalignment can cause oral health problems and other issues. Luckily, your child’s family dentist has the knowledge and training to correct this concern before it causes too many problems. You should…
Patients often wonder if their general dentist can provide Invisalign to straighten their teenager’s teeth. The answer is yes. The dentist will examine the teen’s dentition to know the extent of misalignment and if Invisalign will be the best teeth-straightening solution. This article talks about how Invisalign for teens works and what patients can expect.Invisalign…
Dental implants have become a popular way to replace missing teeth without negatively affecting other teeth. Dental implants also prevent bone loss in the patient’s jawbone. However, you may be wondering if you are a good candidate for these replacement teeth. Read on to learn more.The right candidate for dental implants already has good health.…