Why Choose Avanti Dentistry?
Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
- We offer all general and specialty services under one roof, so every stage of your dental work can be completed in one convenient location!
- We are located near Spring Hill Metro Station in Tyson’s Corner
- We offer a unique in-house coverage plan for those without insurance!
- We can treat your kids!
Our Specialists Work Together
- Our dental specialists are in-house; unlike other dental offices that must refer you elsewhere for complex treatment beyond the expertise of the general dentist, our in-house specialists can take care of any of your advanced dental needs. From orthodontics to oral surgery, our specialists are highly trained and qualified to take care of advanced dental problems.
- Dr. Farshad is an award-winning dentist who was selected as one of America’s Top Dentists in 2013 & appeared as a guest expert on the TOP Doctors Medical Interviews on CNN, FOX News, Bravo and MSNBC
- We have a Treatment Planner dedicated to answering all your questions regarding finances, insurance, or dental work.
We Look At The Big Picture
- We care about your overall health: we diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea and fabricate a comfortable oral device to help you sleep better at night & prevent the dangerous side effects of Sleep Apnea!
- Untreated dental problems only get more expensive: we offer interest-free third party financing so you don’t have to delay your dental work!
- We offer same-day crowns, veneers, and bridges!
- We offer a Lifetime Bleaching Promotion and other unique promotions all the time!
Refer a Friend
Have you had a good experience at Avanti Dentistry? Tell your friends! We love making new patients smile and we will go above and beyond to meet your dental needs. We also believe in giving back. When you refer a new patient to us, we will give you a $25 credit, as well as donate $25 to the Mona Foundation, a foundation that specializes in childhood education.
Dental implants have become a popular way to replace missing teeth without negatively affecting other teeth. Dental implants also prevent bone loss in the patient’s jawbone. However, you may be wondering if you are a good candidate for these replacement teeth. Read on to learn more.The right candidate for dental implants already has good health.…
Dental implants and dentures are popular ways to replace missing teeth nowadays. Both oral restorations come with their share of pros and cons. Dental implants are often used when a person has only lost one or two of their teeth, while dentures are often recommended for those who have lost most of their real teeth.Here…
Installing dental crowns is one of the most common procedures performed by dentists. Crowns can be placed over natural teeth or over a dental implant to address common problems such as a chipped tooth or severe tooth decay. While these prosthetics can help restore plenty of strength and functionality to a patient’s damaged tooth, they…
Implant supported dentures are a common form of tooth replacement. They are being administered by more dental professionals every day, and with good reason! This hybrid method of tooth replacement combines dental implant placement with dentures. The two are attached using a small piece called an abutment. Long-term, the effects of implant supported dentures can…
Any family dentist will tell you that regular dental visits are important. Some people think that good oral care means only brushing the teeth twice every day and flossing once each day. While these are important practices, you should also schedule dental appointments for professional teeth cleaning and checkups. These visits are vital for the…