- Periodontics – the prevention, diagnoses, treatment, and management of gum (periodontal) disease
- Endodontics – treatment of damage to the innermost tooth structure; for instance, root canal therapy or surgical procedures such as apicoectomy to preserve natural teeth
- Prosthodontics – tooth replacement and other dental prostheses to restore deteriorated or lost oral tissues
- Orthodontics — the care of malocclusion, or misaligned teeth and jaws, with everything from braces to clear aligner therapy
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery – surgical treatment of conditions affecting the mouth, jaws, and face; for example, precision removal or extraction of impacted wisdom teeth and the placement of dental implants
Other practices near the D.C. area and much farther afield may market themselves as a “one-stop” office for all services related to oral health. However, they do not have the expertise in areas such as implantology that we offer. At our practice, we have implantologists and surgeons experienced in safely and optimally placing dental implants.
Our specialists have completed additional, focused training in their specific disciplines beyond dental school to offer these capabilities. Beyond their demonstrated knowledge in an array of recognized dental specialties, our talented associates have invested in advanced technologies and equipment. These state-of-the-art tools complement our doctors’ technical knowledge and skills. Furthermore, they help support the most comfortable, convenient, fast, safe, and precise experience at our office. These onsite capabilities include:
- Low-radiation digital X-rays
- Non-invasive detection of even early-stage enamel erosion and decay with DIAGNOdent™ laser cavity detection
- Painless laser-assisted treatment of advanced gum disease (LANAP)
- CEREC same-day dentistry, crowns made in-house in just one visit
- Minimal to no-prep veneers (Lumineers®)
- Three-Dimensional Cone Beam CT scans to support proactive, accurate diagnostics
- “Goop-free” digital impressions with the iTero® intraoral scanne
- Mild to deep sedation dentistry (from nitrous oxide or laughing gas to IV sedation)
Due to this blend of expertise and technologies, we truly support all patients’ needs at every life stage. We are a comprehensive provider of preventive, general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services. From straightforward “power” whitening with the Philips Zoom! system, to All-on-four upper or lower implant dentures and full-mouth rehabilitation, Avanti Dentistry does it all!
Call (703) 952-0663 to schedule your appointment. Our office in Tysons Corner, VA, avoids the need to hop from one specialist’s office to another. Everything is right here in one place.
Plus, we make it easy for our many busy working, professional and active patients to get the care they need because we provide early morning, late evening, and even Saturday appointments!