When it comes to locating a problem with your smile or creating your course of treatment, precision is everything. At Avanti Dentistry, our dentists and team use cone beam 3D imaging in Tysons Corner, Virginia, to ensure that every visit to our office is as effective as possible. To learn more and schedule an appointment with Dr. Farshad Farhoumand and associates, call our office at (703) 952-0663 and speak with a member of our team.
Our dentists and team are pleased to use cone beam imaging technology in our office. Also known as CBCT scanning, this 3D imaging technology allows us to see a complete view of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This comprehensive view of your mouth and all supporting structures is highly detailed, giving our dentists and team more information than standard digital X-rays so that we can provide you with exceptional care.
3D cone beam imaging is highly effective in diagnosing and evaluating a broad range of dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. Our dentists may use cone beam imaging to:
- Plan and carry out implant placement procedures.
- Evaluate your jaws and face.
- View a comprehensive image of the head and neck.
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems.
- Diagnose developing endodontic issues.
- Plan root canal treatments.
- Analyze and determine the extent of dental and facial trauma.
- Plan and track the progress of orthodontic treatment.
- Visualize abnormal teeth.
- Evaluate TMJ disorders and any resulting damage.
For more information about cone beam imaging, and to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentists, contact our office today. We are committed to providing you with effective, individualized care that meets your unique needs.