In many cases, our dentists can find a solution for your smile with routine dental treatments. But there are also times when you may need to see Dr. Farshad Farhoumand and associates for a more complicated oral health issue. For those times, we offer oral surgery in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Depending on your dental health needs, that may mean a tooth extraction, dental implant placement, bone grafting or more. For an appointment to learn about your treatment options, call Avanti Dentistry at (703) 952-0663 and speak with one of our team members.
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implant Placement
- Dental Implant Post-Op Instructions
- Facial Trauma Repair
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Grafting
Oral surgery may be recommended when more conservative treatments are not sufficient to fully restore your oral health. Oral surgery works to improve the function, health and appearance of your smile and supporting oral structures, including your jaw. Our dentists will carefully evaluate your mouth and jaw to determine which type of oral surgery is right for you.
Common oral surgery procedures include:
- Tooth extractions for teeth that are decayed, infected or otherwise damaged beyond the point where they can be restored.
- Wisdom teeth removal for third molars that are impacted or have come in at a bad angle.
- Jaw surgery (also known as orthognathic surgery) to treat a TMJ disorder, correct uneven jaw growth or resolve other issues with the jaw.
- Bone grafting to increase bone density prior to implant placement.
Our dentists and team will work closely with other dental professionals and hospitals to ensure that you receive high-quality care and the most conservative surgical treatment possible. We are committed to providing you with a procedure that meets your individual needs and will be as comfortable and effective as possible for you.
For more information about oral surgery, and to schedule a consultation with our dentists, contact our office today.